The annual sports project My Win with the support of the private fund "CHAMP1ON" carries out its activities in order to promote and develop triathlon and cycling sports. The main audience for promoting a healthy lifestyle is children from boarding schools for low-income families, orphanages and children with disabilities. This unique project provides equal opportunities for these guys to become a member of a large sports project under the guidance of experienced trainers who are members of the legendary international project IRONMAN.
The founders of the My Win project had a great desire to make children feel needed by society, to live as one sports family, to be healthy and confident. All this is very important for their socialization and successful future. There are other tactical goals - it is the education of willpower, determination, development of communication skills with peers and adults.
At competitions children fight with young athletes, and for persistence and work they are awarded with valuable prizes and gifts, the best Champions are selected in the national team of Kazakhstan. The slogan of the project My Win, addressed to young athletes, is as follows: "Choose the battle on the forces, and accept yourself as you are! And remember you can do anything! We create our League “My Win”....».
Children from specialized boarding schools and orphanages are intensively prepared for the championship in aquathlon and triathlon. Children are free to learn swimming, running and cycling during the preparatory training. Famous Kazakhstani athletes act as mentors and coaches.
The program of the project My Win - children's triathlon includes a sports race (swimming, cycling and running). The project lasts 3 months-in autumn and spring, 120 children participate in it.
The CHAMP1ON Fund's socially useful activities for children include and are limited to the following:
- Organization of transportation (transfer) of children from and to the venue of sports events;
- Provision of nutrition to children during sports events (provision of relevant documents on nutrition, as well as providing dietary nutrition after training);
- Provision of the best coaches from the leading sports clubs of Kazakhstan;
- Ensuring the safety of children during training;
- Provision of sports equipment, equipment and other items necessary for participation in competitions;
- Provision of sports facilities/territory.
Children are allowed to compete:
- Providing medical documents/cards confirming the appropriate state of health for the participation of the child in sports competitions;
- Providing the consent of parents or other legal representatives of the child participating in sports competitions, in the form proposed by the Fund;
- Participants are divided into age categories;
- Schedule of classes according to age categories;
- Training takes place every day from 3 to 4 pm, except Wednesday, on Wednesdays in the gym
At the end of the project competitions are held. The organization for the preparation and holding of competitions is entrusted to the Fund "CHAMP1ON".
Competitions are held on the basis of the competition regulations. Prize rewards are determined by the Fund. Awarding of relay teams in the absolute championship, regardless of the composition, the winners, who took 1 to 3 places, receive a Cup (sponsorship support).
All finishers receive finisher medals (sponsorship support). Talented children at the end of the project are determined for further sports and trips to IRON KIDS.
Link to the official project page in Instagram https://www.instagram.com/my_win_kz/?hl=ru
© Lancaster Group, 2019
Создание сайта от Studio Nomad