Chronology of activity
- Lancaster Group was founded in 2003.
- A joint venture between Ersai and the Italian company Saipem has been established.
- The Lancaster Petroleum company was established.
- TOO Syrymbet joins the Lancaster group.
- Lancaster Group acquires KazInvestBank investment bank.
- A strategic partnership has been established with the EBRD and CVCI in order to complement the commercial banking platform to the service line.
- Lancaster Group invests in Kazakhstan's RTS.
- Lancaster Invest has been established in the field of private capital and asset management.
- Lancaster Group invests in American Standard Fiber.
- An investment firm in the field of hotel business - Alatau Hospitality has been established.
- The first investment of Alatau Hospitality was invested in the Four Seasons Bora Bora project.
- RTS Company forms a joint venture with the French JCDecaux and creates RTS Decaux.
- Lancaster Group invests in the gold mining company Zhaltyrbulak.
- Lancaster Petroleum is IPO'ed on the Kazakh stock exchange KASE.
- Lancaster Group sell its share in Lancaster Petroleum.
- Senko Lancaster Silk Road Logistics, a trade, economic and investment developer between Kazakhstan and China is established as a JV with Japanese, Senko.
- The JV Sitek Caspian with Italian SITIE is established, providing electrical and instrumentation to the oil and gas sector.
- Cape Caspian, a JV with Cape of the UK.
- Abdi Ibrahim Global Pharm is established as a JV with Turkish Abdi Ibrahim.
- Azia Teniz Group is established to build accommodation for ERSAI, Cape Caspian and SITEK Caspian workers.
- Lancaster Group invests in Kazakh mining and metallurgical company Vasilyevskoe.
- Lancaster Group signs a management agreement with leading oil and gas recruitment firm JanDig-S.
- Abdi Ibrahim Global Pharm opens new state of the art production facility.
- CAPE company leaves the Cape Caspian project, and its part is acquired by Actavo Group Limited, (United Kingdom) - and the project is renamed DSL Caspian.
- Lancaster Group withdrew from the investment in KazInvestBank.
- Lancaster Group has successfully withdrawn from the investment of the Four Seasons Bora Bora project.
- The Caspian Jibek Joly company was established in the field of logistics.
- Lancaster Group invests in the American biopharmaceutical company Ocugen.
- Teniz Caspian was created in alliance with the British company ACTAVO and the Italian company SITIE.
- Syrymbet LLP continues its activity as Tin One Mining JSC.
- Lancaster Group buys their share in the Senko Lancaster Silk Road Logistics project from Senko, from this moment the project is called QZ Silk Road Logistics.
- Lancaster Group, through BK Estate, is implementing a project for the construction and management of a business center in Aktobe.
- Sitek Caspian leaves the Lancaster Group.
- Lancaster Group in cooperation with BI Group has launched a project for the construction and management of a network of private secondary schools under the Quantum STEM brand.
- Lancaster Group has completed participation in the Caspian Jibek Joly logistics project.
- The project for the construction and management of a residential complex for industrial workers has been successfully completed. The stake in Asia Teniz Group has been sold.
- Lancaster Group has withdrawn from the DSL Caspian oilfield service project.
- Lancaster Group has sold its stake in the QZ Silk Road Logistics project, while maintaining partnership relations with the new owners of the company and the project itself.